Monday 5 January 2015

Post 3 > 2014



1. What's your general evaluation?

For my, the year 2014 was bad, in spite of many thing good. In September of 2014 my girlfriend was gone to Coyahique, today she live there. Her leaving was very difficult for my, she is all for my life. The distance between she and i is complicating the relationship, we talk little time because she is working and haven't time. 

2. What about work or studies?

At work, I many sold in 2014, my stand in the market is more every time renowned and through this i knew many friends. 
2014 was my 4th year, i am study visual art in U de Chile. With my classmate of studio worked hard, because 2014 was our last year together, i learned many things but the most important was work in team.

     
3. What was the best of 2014?

The only good in 2014 was that Colo-Colo won the championship title number 30 of its history, with my family celebrated this event with many elation. I remember moments glorious of the season 2014, the most important was the victory over u de chile with an own goal of player Cereceda.

4. What was the worst? (something to improve or forget)

The most terrible of 2014 was the trip of my girlfriend, besides my cat died. Unfortunately the last year i will remember for these moments.

1 comment:

  1. Colo-colo, the only good thing in the last year? I think are better things. I don't like the "Arbo Canpión", I'm sorry, my friend; but you are a nice person anyway haha

    ReplyDelete