Tuesday 30 December 2014

A country I would like to visit

Hi everybody, Today i am going to talk about a country I would like to visit.

I would like to visit Coyhaique, this place is situated in the south of Chile and It characterize for its abundant flora and fauna. Coyhaique's climate is cold and rain during all the year. In the summer of 2011 I traveled whit my girlfriend to Coyhaique, this trip was the most amazing of my life. I remember the Simpsons river, It is gigantic, it is a large river, it is surrounded for a forest leafy and its waters are transparent.
The typical food, in Coyhaique, is the "cordero al palo" (roast lamp), it is delicious accompanied by cooked potatoes.
My girlfriend is living in Coyhaique, and i would like to visit her, I miss her.
Some day I going to travel to Coyhaique and i will probably eat a "cordero al palo".


   This picture is the "piedra del indio" (Indian's stone) a typical place of Coyhaique.

4 comments:

  1. Coyhaique is a very beautiful place!
    I would like to travel to coyhaique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice place braulio! i really like the south of chile and its cold waters and powerfull winds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to go to Coyhaique someday, tell to your girlfriend if she can to received me please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooww!! the landscape of south of Chile are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete