Thursday 15 January 2015

Post 6 : Have you ever...?

 Have you ever been on TV?

Yes I have. I was on tv when i was 15 years old. I went to a program called "quien merece ser millonario", i was to invited for Mariana Aylwin, she was principal of my school. I remember that I haven´t won, because Mariana Aylwin haven't gone the first stage.

Have you ever ridden a horse?


Yes I have. I rode a horse when i was 16 years old, the horse was big and was pregnant, for this the saddle was loose. When I run over on the horse the saddle was let loose and i fallen down in the road, this was very funny but dangerous, i didn't get hurt.  


Have you ever slept in a tent?

Yes I have. I slept in a tent in the school outing. In 2008, with my classmates and my teacher of telecomunications travelled to Pucon, we camped for five days. I remember that in the nigth been very cold but this not impeded our fun.  

Have you ever swum in the ocean?   

Yes I have. I swum in the ocean all the years because with my family travelled, in the holidays, to the beach "las cruces". "Las cruces" is a tranquil place, but the earthquake to 2011 destroyed all the beach, today the beach in which i swam is empty. 


1 comment: